Last updated: 30 June 2022
Whether content, comments, and user behaviour adhere to the Content Moderation Policy is ultimately decided by and at the discretion of the site administrators.
All comments and content uploaded to this site must adhere to the following conditions:
- PURPOSE: Content must be relevant to the purpose of the website.
- PERMISSION: You must either be the creator of the content or have permission to share the content from the content creator.
- APPROPRIATE: Uploaded content and comments must not contain any inappropriate material, see below
- NO SPAM: Content must not contain hyperlinks to other sites for the purposes of promoting external goods and services, such content will be deemed spam, see below.
- GDPR: Content must adhere to the site GDPR policy.
Flagging content as inappropriate
A registered, logged in user can flag content as inappropriate.
Content that is flagged as inappropriate is automatically moved to draft status pending review by administrator. Depending on the content it will either be reinstated or deleted.
Violation of content policy
The content and or user account of the content poster may be deleted depending on the nature of the policy violation.
Content that contains inappropriately commercial or promotional materials will be deemed spam, and accounts posting such material will be removed from the platform.
Inappropriate material includes but is not limited to:
- Language with the potential to be offensive.
- Content promoting hate based on race, religion, disability, sexual preference, etc.
- Content promoting violent extremism.
- Sexually explicit content.
- Real or simulated violence.
- Content advocating unsafe behaviour, such as self-harm or eating disorders.
In the event of an inappropriate material as described, there will be possible escalation to relevant authorities.